The Information We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- First name, and in some instances, last name
- Contact information including your email address and phone number
- Demographic information such as postcode, shipping address, preferences and interests
- Other information such as feedback acquired through surveys and/or offers
What We Do With This Information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. In terms of what we actually do with the information, see below:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting; usually sent to the email address you have provided.
- We may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or through Facebook.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Your Information Is Secure With Us
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Cookies, And How We Use Them
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if this is your preference. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest, albeit this is very rare for us. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes (it may even ask if you wish to signup for our newsletter)
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
ActiveCampaign - Our Email Platform
If you sign up to our newsletter and therefore agree to receive marketing emails from us, we will use the third party service ActiveCampaign to send such emails. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time via the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the emails, or by simply emailing us at email@example.com and requesting we remove you from the mailing list.